Super fast (done for the week in under 10 minutes), kid friendly, & DELICIOUS!
Faster weightloss, more energy & less bloating is always achieved by eating a diet made up of as many un-processed, nutrient dense foods as possible and reducing your intake of processed, lower nutrient foods.
Regardless of calorie intake – nutrients are important to give your body everything it needs to efficiently burn fat & be energised!
This is why it’s one of the most main things I always talk about when it comes to eating for weightloss without having to give up your favourite foods or eat a boring diet!
Because knowing how to put meals and snacks together that are fast, easy, packed with those nutrients, and of course DELICIOUS, can be hard, and often gets put in the too hard basket.
Meaning you stay stuck, feeling lethargic & struggling to reach your weightloss goals.
That’s why I’m always coming up with new and exciting healthy, weightloss recipes to help you reach your goals faster & LOVE LIFE in the process!
Our latest fave snack in the Forever Fit Fam is my new Salted Popcorn & Peanut Butter snack that you can make in under 10 minutes & prep it for a whole week at once!
Here’s the recipe for you to try it yourself:
1. 1 pack Popcorn Kernels
2. 20g Peanut Butter (choose one that only has peanuts & a little salt in the ingredients) My fave one is the Mayvers brand (In Australia)
3. Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
4. Olive oil as per popcorn packet instructions
1. Cook popcorn as per instructions (without adding anything but oil to the pan, even if pack instructions say to)
2. Grab 50g of the cooked popcorn & drizzle 20g or the peanut butter over the top
3. Sprinkle with salt to taste
4. Place remaining popcorn in air tight container for later
Cals per serve: 310 / Protein: 10.3g / Fats: 12.8g / Carbs: 35.9g
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do in the Fit Fam!
If you’d love some help with your diet to lose unwanted weight more easily,
please contact me via my enquiry form by clicking here
And I’ll personally respond to you
Love & Fitness,
Coach MJ xx